Saturday, June 27, 2009

DO OVER

OK I realised it's been a year since I've posted and a lot has happened since then. The economy crashed, we got an awesome president, Michael Jackson died and the list goes on and on.
During that time I realised, jeesh I miss writing on this blog so I'm going to do a "DO OVER". I'm going to start over again! I realise people are still reading my blog from around the world, so I figured why not keep you guys all engaged!

This time around I'm going to include all the things I love, clothing, beauty, design, architecture and any other random musings I can come across.
But for now, I'm really jonsing for some Black Pepper & Rose Thumbprint cookies. Check them out. Plus check out the owner's blog, they're tooo cute
photo from Whimsy & Spice in Brooklyn, NY

1 comment: